Large amounts of data are generated each day in organisations (and approximately 2.5 quintillion bytes on the internet). To thrive against competition in this globalised market place, business need to take advantage of both the publicly available data and the data they generate internally.SBS is your one-stop-shop for your analytics needs, from Descriptive analytics, which analyses your KPIs through Predictive analytics, which provides anticipated business trends and outcomes, to Prescriptive analytics, where past trends, insights and performance are used to craft recommendations and advice for your business.
Our data scientists collect and organise relevant data and manipulate it using statistical and our proprietary algorithms to provide you with valuable insights and intelligence about your business or the market which can aid you in strategy formulation, decision making, marketing initiatives as well as managing performance.
Our data analytics specialists are available to assist you with the following areas:
- Revenue Assurance – We analyze, diagnose, and improve billing and revenue assurance functions for our clients. We identify improvements that directly impact the bottom line of your organization throughout your infrastructure – from acquisition and fulfilment, to CRM and billing systems, through data warehouses and inter-connections with trading partners. Our professionals compare existing processes to best practices, industry benchmarks, and key performance indicators.
- Audit Data Analytics – Data Analytics (DAS) is performed using Computer Aided Audit Techniques (CAATs) as part of audits for several reasons, namely; to address audit risk (through substantive testing), identify and quantify risks and also obtain in-depth understanding, insights and trends in the audit area. CAATs can be used to analyse data from various systems, to test automated controls or validate IT dependent manual controls, and to present results/ data in a summarised/ concise manner. The objective is to transform ourselves from a traditional, judgement based, sample driven, manual-intensive and reactionary audit process to one that is risk based, continuous and real-time, and totally data centric.
- Analytics for Forensic investigations – As part of forensic investigations we also make use of our data scientists experienced in database programming, and data mining and analysis which enables them to gather, analyse and cull voluminous transactional data from complex IT systems.
- Insights & Business Intelligence – Decision making is often a complex task, especially when management have to use vast heterogeneous data from their organisational and external systems. To assist you in making smart and quick decisions our team makes use of various tools to collate raw data, format and interpret it into structured patterns and produce insights and conclusions that you can you in decision making
- Data Visualisation – Our Data analytics help you make sense of huge volumes of data through the use of digestible/ understandable visuals. Interpreting data is not always an easy task. However, patterns, trends and correlations that might go undetected in text-based data can be exposed and recognized easier with data visualization software. To communicate information clearly and efficiently, we make use of statistical graphics, plots, information graphics and other tools.
Please get in touch with our team, to learn more